Tuesday 17 September 2019

Bike day.



Bike day!!
On monday 16th of september, after
morning tea A guy named Mike Greerer
from real estate came and brought us 25
new bikes. Room 5,6,7 and 8 had to go
down to the bike area and celebrate the
bike day.Once 
I got the bike I rode it. I wear on the
helmet and I was super excited to ride it.
once I                                                                                                                                                                                 got on the bike and started to ride it.Once i was on the track I pedaled as fast as I can on the bike after riding the bike my legs felt so tired.

So I went and got milo and biscuit and
ate it.After That I went to make a
badge we had to get a pieces of paper
and draw what we want.Then we had to
give it to the bike crew to stamp it
hardly to make your badges.After when
Rm 5,6,7 and 8 we went back to class
and then Rm 5 went back to get sausage
and then Rm 6’s next and then Rm 7 got
split up and after when we go get our
sausage the we stay there and eat our
sausage then Rm 8 came and and  and
get their sausage then they eat it.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment