Tuesday 24 September 2019

Kitione-Recount



Image result for marist rugby club U10
...it all started on my rugby game.Last
week saturday me and my team went to
an island called waiheke.”I was too
excited to go on the big ferry.It was
beautiful to watch the ferry cut it way
in the water.It was chilly and  our team
had to wear windcheaters.The second
part of the journey was to hop on to the
bus to go where our game at.

We were versing a team called Bonsonpy
and when the game finished the score
was 5-7 and I was the Number 10 in our
team.The best thing in my game is when
my team tried their best to beat
pakuranga cause pakuranga was the
hardest team that we played.Pakuranga's
team has lots of fast people.Pakuranga
made it into the finals.


It was a tiring but a fun filled day very
good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment