Thursday 26 September 2019

When I was proud of myself

When I was proud of myself
On the 31th of august I woke and have a
breakfast then I got ready to go to my
last game of the season.We were versing
a team called ponsonby and the point was
7-10 and then after our game me and
my team  went to mcdonalds and and
then our coach give us some prize.


After we went to mcdonalds my manager
drop me off back to my house then my
big brother went to the shop and bought
me white t-shirt to wear to my
prizegiving.

When my brother went and bought me
white T-shirt I went and took a sleep
when my brother comes back then he
wakes me up when I woke up I was so
tired and and I had to go shower.


After I shower I dried up then I went
to get ready for my prizegiving and we
had to wear our marist hoodies after
when I get ready the we went to the
prizegiving.

When we reach to marist our team was
getting ready for the prizegiving there
was lots of people were at the bar and
the coach was also there for the
prizegiving.

The team were the is U9cap,boys
rippa team,U8,girls rippa team and
there was lots of parents were there.
First when they called out your team t
hey give you certificate.

And then they called out the
people that they get the trophy.The
people that get the trophy is that
improve and player of the years and the
kicker.

 When it's our turn all of our team get a
certificate and I got the trophy for being
number 10 in our team.And my mum was
so proud of me and I was so proud of
myself.










No comments:

Post a Comment